Joomla! Security audit
When is a Security Audit useful?
- Strange errors occur on your website.
- The page load times are exceptionally slow.
- Users can not log on.
- There are emails sent from the site that are not yours?
- There are strange images on the page that you have never uploaded.
- Your Site directly redirects to a different page.
These are among other signs that your Joomla website could be compromised.
With our help, you can easily find out whether your site has been compromised or if it's just a script or programming error. You will receive a detailed report what is wrong with your site. P>
What are our services:
- We scan your content management system and associated database for viruses.
- We check your server (web servers, database systems, etc.) for critical security setings or open ports, we look also if your OS is up to date.
- We make sure the files and directories have the correct permissions.
- If we find malware / viruses, we will advise on the next steps.
- Our report also includes a recommendation to the necessary security updates (CMS and extensions) that should be made.
What are the benefits of our service
Our service gives you the confidence that your site is virus free. Any additional security measures that we would recommend to you are another pro-active contribution to the prevention of compromised sites. If we determine that your site has been compromised, we recommend our clean-up service. Of course we will subtract the audit cost of the Clean-Up Service.
After purchasing the security audit we generate for you a support ticket and contact you by e-mail to retrieve the following data:
- Domain name
- Server control panel username and password (eg cPanel, Plesk, ...)
- If your hosting has a SSH Access, SSH (Secure Shell) login credentials
- FTP user data or the main CMS administrator credentials (user name and password).
If you can't find your data please contact your hosting provider in advance.
The normal processing time is one day for the scan and 1 up to 2 days for customizing the audit log.
Please note our business hours are from Monday - Friday, 9:00 am - 7:00 pm (GMT +1 / +2 Germany)