display problems

11 Jahre 3 Wochen her #335 von marcoulles
display problems wurde erstellt von marcoulles
:dry: Hello,

1) Probléme display as columns in the backend (see attached file)

2) I can not put a black background. The fade is white and I would do it black. [Url = www.oisans-media.com/ site test [/ url]
Anhänge:

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

11 Jahre 3 Wochen her #336 von Maike
Maike antwortete auf display problems
Hi marcoulles,

to 1)
as i can see from the screenshot, you're using a french backend. Unfortunately, the background slider is only translated in english and german, this is why the language keys are being displayed and not the translated strings. You can of course translate the background slider to french, this is how to do it:

1. In your Joomla installation, go to the folder /language/en-GB and look for a file called en-GB.mod_extrobgs.ini, copy this file to the folder /language/fr-FR (for french translation)
  2. Rename the file you copied to the /language/fr-FR folder to the correct language code (ie replace en-GB by fr-FR in the filename)
  3. Now open the file you copied and renamed and translate all language strings (everything within "...") from english to french. When you're done, save the file and test the translation in the background slider module backend
It would be great if you could send us a copy of the translated language file. This will be a great help for french localization.

to 2)
The background slider always uses the background color of the sites' body as fading color. The body background color of the site you provided is not defined, ie it uses white (#fff) as default. You should now edit the body background color in the templates CSS file and set it to #000, this will set the fading color to black.

maike

If you like our extensions and think they are worth 5 stars, please write a review in the JED

11 Jahre 3 Wochen her #337 von marcoulles
marcoulles antwortete auf display problems
I did not in the directory-GB.mod_extrobgs.ini languages???

11 Jahre 3 Wochen her #338 von Maike
Maike antwortete auf display problems
Hi marcoulles,

please apologize if i misunderstood your original question.

I thought your question 1) was about the language keys instead of translated language strings, like in the image you uploaded.

I'm not sure if i understand what you mean by "I did not in the directory-GB.mod_extrobgs.ini languages???" . Could you please explain this in more detail?

maike

If you like our extensions and think they are worth 5 stars, please write a review in the JED

11 Jahre 3 Wochen her - 11 Jahre 3 Wochen her #339 von marcoulles
marcoulles antwortete auf display problems
I mean the file "GB.mod_extrobgs.ini" is not present in the repertoire of languages.