× Please quote us your Systemkonfiguration, discribe us as detailed as possible, what do not work.

Please do not tell us, something didn't work!

Error in distribution List

12 years 1 week ago - 12 years 1 week ago #133 by elfthebest
I have a problem with ExtroForm Lite.

When i try to insert two email adresses in field distribution list i get an error and i don't receive any mail. I have separated the email adresses with a comma (,).

Can you help me?

Thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 years 1 week ago #134 by Maike
Hello elfthebest,

where did you enter your comma separated email list, in the single line input field or in the multiline textarea?

If you enter comma separated emails in the single line textfield, then this won't work and you'll get a message box. If you enter one (1) email address in this field and tab out or click somewhere else, then your email address will be copied to the multi line textarea, this is the field that can be edited and stores the email addresses.

maike

If you like our extensions and think they are worth 5 stars, please write a review in the JED

12 years 1 week ago - 12 years 1 week ago #135 by elfthebest
Hi Maike,

thank you for your reply.

I put the addresses individually with the single field, Extroform put the comma automatically.

12 years 1 week ago #136 by Maike
Hello elfthebest,

so this seems to be something different.

What kind of error do you get, where do you get it and what's the error message? Maybe you can attach a screenshot, that would be great.

maike

If you like our extensions and think they are worth 5 stars, please write a review in the JED

12 years 1 week ago #137 by elfthebest
Hi Maike,

i attach you a scrrensho but the error is in italian.

Is this a problem for you?
Attachments:

Moderators: forumsupport