× Please quote us your Systemkonfiguration, describe us as detailed as possible, what does'nt work.

Please do not tell us, something didn't work!

Works in component, not in module

12 years 4 days ago #125 by wiaderko
Hi,
Great component and I'm happy to use it, but I noticed it seems not to work if you display articles outside component's position of your template i.e. via a kind of modules like "article as module". The content of articles displayed this way is not being processed by sitelinkx. Am I right?
Best regards, W.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 years 4 days ago #126 by Maike
Hello wiaderko,

you're right, the Sitelinkx plugin is a content plugin, that means that it only changes component output. If you display a article in a module position, then this content won't be processed by Sitelinkx, at least not in Joomla 1.5.x . In Joomla 2.5.x however, there is a setting that allows content plugins to process module output, ie if this is turned on in the respective module, Sitelinkx will replace keywords in this module.

maike

If you like our extensions and think they are worth 5 stars, please write a review in the JED

12 years 4 days ago #127 by wiaderko
Hi Maike,
Thanks for immediate response. I use J 15.24 indeed and I'm happy to stay with linkx anyway :)

Moderators: forumsupport