× Please quote us your Systemkonfiguration, describe us as detailed as possible, what does'nt work.

Please do not tell us, something didn't work!

Sitelinks - multiple links

11 years 11 months ago #99 by Ryan
Hello,

I have two questions regarding Sitelinkx.

Is J2.5 supported?

Also, how can I create multiple links? For example if I want "web design", "website design", "web development" and "website development" to all link to the same URL, can I define that in a single sitelink?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 years 11 months ago #100 by Maike
Hello Ryan,

Sitelinkx is fully compatible with Joomla 1.5.x, 1.6.x, 1.7.x and 2.5.x . If you use Joomla 2.5.x, download Sitelinkx for Joomla 1.7.x / 2.5.x , this version is made for the new Joomla framework since the release of Joomla 1.6.x . This refers to the free and commercial version.

Multiple keywords per Sitelinkx are only supported in the commercial Pro version of Sitelinkx. You can create them by simply comma-separating the keywords in the input form, eg in your case you would enter:

web design,website design,web development,website development

all of these keywords will point to the same URL, eg example.com

maike

If you like our extensions and think they are worth 5 stars, please write a review in the JED

11 years 11 months ago #101 by sfbrandel
Hi, I am presently working with Sitelinkx Pro and trying to resolve an issue.

Using the example mentioned above, I have one sitelink URL which links based on the following terms: web design,website design,web development,website development

I have "number of substitutions" set to 1.

The problem is, I desire for only a single substitution of this sitelink (URL) per article. Instead I get one link for "web design", and another link for "website design", and another for "web development", etc. Within an article I would like a given URL to only be used once. How can I make that happen?

11 years 11 months ago #102 by Maike
Hello sfbrandel,

right now, Sitelinkx Pro replaces all words that are comma separated as often as you define, like you already mentioned. I will forward your question to the devs so they can have a look at it.

maike

If you like our extensions and think they are worth 5 stars, please write a review in the JED

Moderators: forumsupport