Error after install

9 years 10 months ago - 9 years 10 months ago #609 by propolis
Error after install was created by propolis
Hi,
I ordered a copy about 9 months ago and my hosting company then upgraded the servers.

I am now getting the errors below, so I bought another copy and installed it, to see if my copy is out of date, but made no difference. Any suggestions much appreciated

Eddie
Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/cyberpla/public_html/eu18/modules/mod_extroaccordion/helper.php on line 25

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/cyberpla/public_html/eu18/modules/mod_extroaccordion/mod_extroaccordion.php on line 38

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/cyberpla/public_html/eu18/modules/mod_extroaccordion/mod_extroaccordion.php on line 83

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 10 months ago #611 by Caro
Replied by Caro on topic Error after install
Hello Eddie,

the error is no error in the normal way. In php 5.4 strict Standards are displayed in a standard configuration. It is a better solution to define in the php.ini a error reporting like that ( error_reporting = E_ALL & ~E_STRICT ). unfortunately our extensions are all produced for php 5.3, we need to update all our extensions to a php 5.4 standard. We will send you an updated version asap.

Best Regards
Caro

If you think our extensions are worth 5 stars, feel free to write a review in the JED .

Thanks a lot :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.