transition time

10 years 8 months ago #501 by lkbhokie
transition time was created by lkbhokie
Can you tell me how I can change the code to shorten the transition time (fade) between slides? Not the animation duration, which controls how long each image appears, but the amount of time for the fadein/fadeout effect. Thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 years 8 months ago #505 by Maike
Replied by Maike on topic transition time
Hi lkbhokie,

all animations are defined in the module file, since they are CSS3 animations. You can modify them to your needs, but you should be aware that you must edit the module file directly to change the animations.
Please note that you need knowledge about CSS3 and CSS3 animations in order to change them.

You can find more information about CSS3 / CSS3 animations on e.g. w3schools.com (w3schools.com/css3 or w3schools.com/css3/css3_animations.asp).

maike

If you like our extensions and think they are worth 5 stars, please write a review in the JED

9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #673 by mberman14
Replied by mberman14 on topic transition time
I see all the effects in the effects.css file, except for the Original -- CSS3 only effect. Where is that one controlled?

Thanks,

Matt

8 years 3 weeks ago #746 by DavidBoggitt
Replied by DavidBoggitt on topic transition time
Hi,

I have the same question - where's the CSS for Original -- CSS3 only please?

Thanks,

Dave.

8 years 3 weeks ago #747 by forumsupport
Replied by forumsupport on topic transition time
Hello David,

the animation styles for the original CSS3 effect are defined in the module's PHP file, since for this type of animation the styles need to be adapted directly by PHP.
This is the only exception, all other JS controlled effects are stored in the file effects.css

Please see the file /modules/mod_extrobgs/tmpl/default.php in your Joomla installation