Error after adjusting moduleposition

10 years 6 months ago #529 by Maxmachine
Hi,

I've installed and set up ERBSE and it does what it should, so thats all good. But now I have one problem, after adjusting the index php and the templatedetails xml I can't choose my Template for positining new modules anymore. Means, when I install a new module and want to give it a modulposition, the dropdown menu in the moduloptions is not giving me my template as an option.
Any other template without the background position for ERBSE is shown and can be chosen.
Additionaly I get the following Error when trying to get into the Template Options.

Fehler beim Laden der Formulardatei
Call stack
# Function Location
1 JAdministrator->dispatch() JROOT\administrator\index.php:70
2 JComponentHelper::renderComponent() JROOT\administrator\includes\application.php:165
3 JComponentHelper::executeComponent() JROOT\libraries\legacy\component\helper.php:335
4 require_once() JROOT\libraries\legacy\component\helper.php:355
5 JControllerLegacy->execute() JROOT\administrator\components\com_templates\templates.php:20
6 TemplatesController->display() JROOT\libraries\legacy\controller\legacy.php:722
7 JControllerLegacy->display() JROOT\administrator\components\com_templates\controller.php:53
8 TemplatesViewStyle->display() JROOT\libraries\legacy\controller\legacy.php:685
9 JError::raiseError() JROOT\administrator\components\com_templates\views\style\view.html.php:39
10 JError::raise() JROOT\libraries\legacy\error\error.php:242

Any Idea what the problem might be?

Ah, I am using Joomla 3.1 and the Template was created with Artisteer 4.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 years 6 months ago #530 by Maike
Hi Maxmachine,

we were able to reproduce this error on our local servers, this happens when you have an error in your template xml file ( templateDetails.xml ) . Maybe one of your XML tags is not properly closed, i.e. you've e.g. missed a / in the closing tag.

You should take another look at your templateDetails.xml file and make sure the lines you changed are correct, e.g. like this
<position>modulepositionname</position>

maike

If you like our extensions and think they are worth 5 stars, please write a review in the JED

10 years 6 months ago #531 by Maxmachine
You are the best. Thats it, my fault completely.

Thank you so much.

10 years 6 months ago #532 by Maike
Hi Maxmachine,

great that it works now as expected!

If you have more question/issues, please contact us anytime, you can also write a ticket since you've purchased a commercial eXtension.

maike

If you like our extensions and think they are worth 5 stars, please write a review in the JED