Issue with duplicating Responsive Gallery module

10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #502 by DavidBoggitt
When I duplicate a Responsive eXtro jQuery Gallery module in the backend of the website, I get this error:

Error
Duplicate entry '127-0' for key 'PRIMARY' SQL=INSERT INTO j31_modules_menu
(`moduleid`,`menuid`) VALUES (127,0)

The initial module has ID 106 and the duplicated module was given ID 127. So, the duplication process seemed to work, but I'm still concerned about the error. It's Joomla 3.1.1 and I've reported it on their tracker in case it's a wider problem. However, there was no error when duplicating, for example, a Komento module.

It's version 1.4.2 of the extension. Could you advise please?

Very many thanks.

Dave.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 years 8 months ago #503 by DavidBoggitt
I think this might be related to NoNumber's Advanced Module Manager, as there is no error using the core module manager...

10 years 8 months ago #504 by Maike
Hello DavidBoggit,

we've done some tests with a fresh Joomla 3.1.1 installation, we installed the gallery module (1.4.2) and duplicated it with no issues. All other modules we tested were also duplicated with no issues. As far as I see, the database table #__modules_menu shouldn't be updated on duplication, so it might as well be a issue with the nonumber module manager, but since we do not use this extension, i cannot tell for sure if this is the reason.

Duplication of a module is a Joomla core function, so I don't think it has anything to do with our gallery module.

maike

If you like our extensions and think they are worth 5 stars, please write a review in the JED