two question about Responsive Gallery

10 years 2 months ago #587 by skarosg3
Hi,
Could you tell me if it is possible to open an article on a greybox when clicked on a photo instead of opening the photo.
is it possible to add some text on the photo, and (ideally) making it visible when mouse hover over it?

Thank you,
ilias

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 years 2 months ago #589 by Caro
Hello Ilias,

unfortunately open an article in a light-box is not possible.
In our latest module version you can define a link for a Image, and on clicking the link, the URL will be opened on the same tab.

You can add custom html to every Image by creating a description file. The HTML or text will be shown when the Light-box is open and as title at the thumbnail gallery.

I hope my answer was helpful.

Best Regards
Caro

If you think our extensions are worth 5 stars, feel free to write a review in the JED .

Thanks a lot :)

10 years 2 months ago #590 by skarosg3

You can add custom html to every Image by creating a description file. The HTML or text will be shown when the Light-box is open and as title at the thumbnail gallery.

First of all thanks for your reply.
I am sorry, i am not sure i undersrtand properly.
You mean that i can create an html file, and that i can open it on the gray box?
Or that i can have some text ON the thumbnail?
Thanks

10 years 2 months ago #591 by Caro
Hello again,

it is possible to create a description file, that contains a text for each image. The text will be shown in the title of the Thumbnail and on the gray box under the big image. This text could contain HTML but it is designed for a anchor. You can display a short description, but not a complete Joomla article.

How does it work!
create a description.txt file in the image folder that contains your gallery images.
In the demo case (USA eastcoast to westcoast) we have only selected images with waterfalls.
P1010277.jpg|Waterfall
P1010275.jpg|Waterfall with very much fog
P1010238.jpg|Waterfall with a <a href="http://www.extro-media.de" title="back to the main site" target="_blank"> green</a> bush
P1090382.jpg|Waterfall with a tree 
P1090348.jpg|Yosemite National Park
P1010597.jpg|http://www.extro-media.de/en

Please have a look at our demo (demo.extro-media.de/en/responsive-joomla...n/responsive-gallery)

Regards
Caro

If you think our extensions are worth 5 stars, feel free to write a review in the JED .

Thanks a lot :)