× If you use the Responsive Portfolio Component, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Image size

9 years 9 months ago #642 by devank
Image size was created by devank
I have installed RPC Responsive Portfolio Component at
www.proactiveaccounting.com.au/staff-profiles#rpc1?ourtteam=all

Q 1: I like the image size in Grid view but same images are chopped in list view. How can I fix this?

Q 2: How can I disable 'list view'?

Q 3: 'overlay descriptions' aren't visible enough. How can I change the colour of this text?

Q 4: Is it possible display the whole description on the right side (where Filter description is displayed now) in list view?

Your assistance is much appreciated.

Cheers,
San

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 9 months ago - 9 years 9 months ago #643 by Caro
Replied by Caro on topic Image size
Hello devank,

I've redirect your issue to the commercial support Team.
They should contact you shortly.

Regards
Caro

If you think our extensions are worth 5 stars, feel free to write a review in the JED .

Thanks a lot :)

9 years 9 months ago #644 by devank
Replied by devank on topic Image size
Hi,
I received response from the support team. Here are the answers. Someone else might find it useful as well.

A 1: You need to edit the following css file (joomla/components/com_pofos/assets/css/rpc-1.css) go to Line 533, change the height from 99px to 236px, this should fix this problem

A 2: At the Component you need to switch to Portfolios.
Select the Portfolio you would like to hide the control buttons.
Check in tab detail if the "Initial display mode" is set to Grid View .
At the tab advanced set the option "Display control buttons" to No .
Then the selected portfolio hides the control buttons.

A 3: The font color is inherited from the template. If you would like to change the font color you should also manually edit the file www.proactiveaccounting.com.au/component...assets/css/rpc-1.css on Line 685 (class .view), you need to add color: #fff; then you get a white font color.

A 4: Unfortunately this is not possible at the moment you can only display filter tags at the list view.

Big thank you to the support team. Sorry about the Q2. I'm sure why I missed that!
You may want to add a option where we can change the overlay description's font colour (next to where we can change the background).

Cheers,
San