Install the modules by clicking on extensions -> extensions, select the installation zip file and click on upload & install.
Configuring the module:
- First select if you want to load the jQuery framework or not, then select your Main image.
- Enter the width of the processed image, the image will be altered to this width.
- Choose the folder that contains the images you want to add to the main image.
- Enter the maximum size of the images relative to the main image. This defines the size of the added image area within the main image
- Last, enter the offset (top and left) for the image area.
- Save the module and take a look at the frontend.