× Please quote us your Systemkonfiguration, discribe us as detailed as possible, what do not work.

Please do not tell us, something didn't work!

Error when using form nr 2

12 Jahre 1 Woche her - 12 Jahre 1 Woche her #131 von hans
Error when using form nr 2 wurde erstellt von hans
Hi.

Thx for a great product.
I have a problem i hope you can help me with.

I have created a form 1 (here: brudebutikgioia.dk/index.php/en/the-joomla-project/bestil-tid ) which is working very well, but when i create form nr 2 and want to use this form there is an error. Instead of seeing the form on the page, the only thing i am seeing is the text:
"Error, you will be redirected to the homepage." From here it loops continueing loading the page with the before mentioned text.

I am using joomla 2.5

If we can make this work, i for sure will purchase this product, because i will use this form on my feature homepages.

edit 15 minutes later....
I have just tried your demo site. I can see, that you also have this error here:
demo.extro-media.de/en/extroforms-demos-en/demo-form

BR
Hans

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

12 Jahre 1 Woche her #132 von Maike
Hello Hans,

during the weekend, some kind of "joker" has deleted all our forms in the demo site, but we've corrected this and now you should again see the demo forms if you browse to demo.extro-media.de

Your form #1 works as expected, so obviously eXtroForms works on your site. This message can be displayed if the form has been deleted or you don't have fields assigned to your form, but without any further information I can't tell you exactly what the problem is.

maike

If you like our extensions and think they are worth 5 stars, please write a review in the JED

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Moderatoren: forumsupport