× Please quote us your Systemkonfiguration, discribe us as detailed as possible, what do not work.

Please do not tell us, something didn't work!

Error in distribution List

12 Jahre 1 Woche her #147 von elfthebest
Hello Maike,

I tried both to update the old installation to install it in a new environment but I always get the same error.

I attach the configuration of the form. The three are all different email addresses (sender and distribution lists).
Anhänge:

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

12 Jahre 1 Woche her - 12 Jahre 1 Woche her #148 von Maike
Hello elfthebest,

I can see on your screenshot that you have done a local installation / localhost. Now if you don't have installed and properly configured a MTA like postfix, exim or qmail , then you cannot send emails and will always get this message in your frontend. You should try to install Joomla/eXtroForms on a Webserver, then eXtroForms should be able to send emails.

maike

If you like our extensions and think they are worth 5 stars, please write a review in the JED

12 Jahre 1 Woche her #149 von elfthebest
That which I attached was a test to show you the configuration. However, the configuration should be correct in that, when filling out a form with an email address, I receive a confirmation email to the address entered.

the problem is that I do not receive the email addresses included in the distribution list.

12 Jahre 6 Tage her #150 von Maike
Hello elfthebest,

I've forwarded your question to the customer service department, I think they should already have contacted you via the email address you provided at registration. Maybe your problem can be solved this way.

maike

If you like our extensions and think they are worth 5 stars, please write a review in the JED

Moderatoren: forumsupport