× Please quote us your Systemkonfiguration, discribe us as detailed as possible, what do not work.

Please do not tell us, something didn't work!

mailing list

11 Jahre 6 Monate her #182 von Cla
mailing list wurde erstellt von Cla
I've problems to create a form. I go to the form manager en start to put all the things in it that I want but when I want to save, it says 'the field contains nog allowed characters'.
After push on OK I get the note 'enter the mail addresses for the mailing list. Adresses on this list will be notified when a form gets filled in by a frontend user'. Although there is already an email of 2 in the distribution list the form doesn't want to save and close.
Can somebody help me?

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

11 Jahre 6 Monate her #183 von Maike
Maike antwortete auf Aw: mailing list
Hello Cla,

most likely, you've used not allowed characters for the 'internal name' field. You should only use characters and numbers (a-z A-Z 0-9) for this field. This will allow the form to save (and work) correctly.

The note you got (enter the mail addresses...) is the tooltip for the field 'Distribution list' , it always appears when you hover your mouse arrow over this field.

maike

If you like our extensions and think they are worth 5 stars, please write a review in the JED
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: Cla

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Moderatoren: forumsupport