× Please quote us your Systemkonfiguration, discribe us as detailed as possible, what do not work.

Please do not tell us, something didn't work!

where to find the form page on the frontend?

11 Jahre 6 Monate her #184 von Isaac
i created the form but cant find it on my website, and when I click on the preview in the backend it shows me the page as if it is under Home but still i cant find it.

thx,

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

11 Jahre 6 Monate her #185 von Maike
Hello Isaac,

to display your form in the frontend, you need to create a new menu item. To do this, go to the joomla backend, click on menus -> (your menu). Now you should see the list with your menu items, click on new to create a new menu item. Now click on select next to menu item type and choose one of the eXtroForms views in the modal window. When you've done this, you can see a list of the forms you created on the right side (Required Settings), choose the form you want to display. The last step is to enter a menu title. Save your menu item and go to the frontend, there you should see the menu item you've just created. Click on it and your form will be displayed.

maike

If you like our extensions and think they are worth 5 stars, please write a review in the JED

11 Jahre 6 Monate her #186 von Isaac
thank you for your support.
Although it seems a basic question, but I think you should add this instruction in your help section :)
by the way, your extension is great, good job:)

11 Jahre 6 Monate her #187 von Maike
Hello Isaac,

thank you for liking eXtroforms :)

You're right, we didn't describe in the manual how to create a eXtroforms menu item , we will add this asap.

maike

If you like our extensions and think they are worth 5 stars, please write a review in the JED

11 Jahre 6 Monate her #230 von Cla
I have only a white page in the frontend. I've already put a new menu with extro forms but I've have to choose between 'with bubble tooltips' or 'instant tooltips' or 'sliding tooltips' or 'static tooltips'. I'v chosen for the bubble tooltips because it says 'default' but the other choices also do nog change the problem.
If I chose for 'preview' in the extro forms manager in the backend then I also see nothing.
What do I do wrong??? I've already read several times the users guide and I can't find it.

Moderatoren: forumsupport