× Please quote us your Systemkonfiguration, discribe us as detailed as possible, what do not work.

Please do not tell us, something didn't work!

article include line?

10 Jahre 11 Monate her #389 von marcrausch
article include line? wurde erstellt von marcrausch
Hi

Is the correct include statement to include your form in an article always in this format:

{component url='index.php?option=com_extroforms&view=efforms&id=1'}

with just the id changing ? I am using this line and all I am getting is the line of text showing, its not showing the form.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

10 Jahre 11 Monate her - 10 Jahre 11 Monate her #390 von Caro
Caro antwortete auf article include line?
Hi mark,

what would you like to do?
Please describe it a bit more.

Regards
Caro

If you think our extensions are worth 5 stars, feel free to write a review in the JED .

Thanks a lot :)

10 Jahre 11 Monate her #391 von marcrausch
Hi Caro

I am trying to include the form in an article. It worked perfectly on another site I did but now on a different site when I use the same line it just shows that line on the page. That is why I am asking if I am using the correct line. I have put this line in m,y article:

{component url='index.php?option=com_extroforms&view=efforms&id=1'}

I have abviously installed the component and created a form and that forms id is 1. it has three fields, when I preview it from the backend it works fine, but on the front end article it just displauys the line of text. I must be doing something wrong, just not sure what that is

10 Jahre 11 Monate her #392 von Caro
Caro antwortete auf article include line?
Hi,

this sounds like a third party eXtension. We can not give Support for third party eXtensions. But have you activate the plugin?

If you think our extensions are worth 5 stars, feel free to write a review in the JED .

Thanks a lot :)

10 Jahre 11 Monate her #393 von marcrausch
Hi Caro, you are absolutley right, it is a 3rd party pluggin, I forgot i needed to install, thought it was just part of the extroforms component, thank you for your help!

Moderatoren: forumsupport