× Please quote us your Systemkonfiguration, discribe us as detailed as possible, what do not work.

Please do not tell us, something didn't work!

Purchased to get export feature but...

10 Jahre 10 Monate her #409 von arthur
Hi
I purchased the component today mainly so that I could export all the result. However when I export to Excell, I have two problems:

1) All the results end up in one cell, with a Tilde separating the fields instead of being in separate cells, like this:

~One~~Choose~~pic~
Etc~Two ~sillybear1.jpg~

2) The image has no link, or at least it would be nice to have the full path to the image. Reason is so my client can download it easily, as they do not understand FTP.

Many thanks,
Arthur

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

10 Jahre 10 Monate her #419 von Maike
Hi arthur,

i'll forward your question to commercial support, you should be contacted shortly.

maike

If you like our extensions and think they are worth 5 stars, please write a review in the JED

10 Jahre 10 Monate her #440 von Maike
Hi everybody,

this issue has been solved, CSV exported files can now be loaded in Excel correctly.

A new version of eXtroForms has been released, everybody using eXtroForms should upgrade to this version since it also solves some other smaller bugs.

maike

If you like our extensions and think they are worth 5 stars, please write a review in the JED

Moderatoren: forumsupport