× Please quote us your Systemkonfiguration, discribe us as detailed as possible, what do not work.

Please do not tell us, something didn't work!

Style override

10 Jahre 8 Monate her - 10 Jahre 8 Monate her #472 von marcrausch
Style override wurde erstellt von marcrausch
Hi, I have a form that for some reason is overriding my h3 formatting and making allthe font bigger and uppercase. I have tried editing the css but nothing changes even if I remove all the css, it still overrides. The only thing that works of what I have tried is of I remove the view.html.php file (com_extroforms\views\efforms), when I remove that file the style settings remain unchanged and the same as the rest of the pages on my site, but then obviously I get errors loading the form. Any ideas what this could be or what I should change.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

10 Jahre 8 Monate her #473 von Maike
Maike antwortete auf Style override
Hi marcrausch,

what you're describing (font size , uppercase) sounds like CSS styling. However, in the eXtroForms CSS file, there are no style definitions for headings (h1-h6), so I think this is not the problem, since you also wrote that removing all CSS styles didn't change anything.

Of course it's very hard to tell what the problem can be without further information. Maybe you could provide a link to your site, so we can take a look at it.

maike

If you like our extensions and think they are worth 5 stars, please write a review in the JED

10 Jahre 8 Monate her - 10 Jahre 8 Monate her #474 von marcrausch
marcrausch antwortete auf Style override
Hi, please have a look at this link:

/link removed/

10 Jahre 8 Monate her #476 von Maike
Maike antwortete auf Style override
Hi marcrausch,

this problem results from the plugin you use to add the eXtroForms component to a Joomla article (com_content). This plugin seems to use Joomla's print funtionality, i.e. it loads the template's print styles, and in the respective css file (print.css) , H3 is defined as uppercase. Please see your template's print.css file, line 81.

maike

If you like our extensions and think they are worth 5 stars, please write a review in the JED

10 Jahre 8 Monate her #483 von marcrausch
marcrausch antwortete auf Style override
Thank you Maike, as always you are extremely knowledgable and helpful. Problem solved ! :)

Moderatoren: forumsupport