× Please quote us your Systemkonfiguration, discribe us as detailed as possible, what do not work.

Please do not tell us, something didn't work!

Make a textbox readonly

12 Jahre 3 Monate her #51 von sahht1362
Make a textbox readonly wurde erstellt von sahht1362
Hello, I'm using eXtro Form. that is great. I have just one problem.
I make a textbox for full name and set it read registered users name and fill it automatically. but this field is writable yet. If name of user is 'Mike' for example, it can add 'l' and make it 'Mikel'!!!
I want to make the 'name', 'email' and 'username' readonly.
I try to make textboxes readonly but all of textboxes makes readonly.
Please help...

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

12 Jahre 3 Monate her #52 von Maike
Hi sahht1362,

thank you for using eXtroFroms, and for your feedback.

Unfortunately, the readonly option for textboxes is not yet implemented, but we've already put that on our todo-list for the next version.

Thank you for reporting this issue.

maike

If you like our extensions and think they are worth 5 stars, please write a review in the JED

12 Jahre 2 Monate her #60 von sahht1362
Hi dear Maike, Ok im waiting for next version. Just another problem:
When you include "Upload File" in the form, each user can upload a file, if 2 user uploads two files with same name, the new file will overwrite on the old file...
I think that eXtroForms must rename each new file to a random name, to privnt this essue...

12 Jahre 2 Monate her #61 von Maike
Hi sahht1362,

you're right, if you have many users who upload files, then there may be a chance that some filenames are the same. We'll also put that on our todo-list, thank you for this suggestion.

maike

If you like our extensions and think they are worth 5 stars, please write a review in the JED

Moderatoren: forumsupport