× Please quote us your Systemkonfiguration, describe us as detailed as possible, what does'nt work.

Please do not tell us, something didn't work!

403 forbidden error on save and close

10 Jahre 9 Monate her #429 von x0pa
hosting company is thinking mod_security there looking into it now..

yeah there is quite a few weird things going on cause local copy is perfect lol, except when i update virtuemart then i run into a whole load of issues cause of new template changes ;(

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

10 Jahre 9 Monate her #430 von Maike
Hi x0pa,

i also think that this is a configuration issue..

virtuemart overrides can be tricky, especially when updating from a early version to the current.. in such a case, you should always take a look at the changelog, especially at the template output changelog, sometimes they really change a lot there.

maike

If you like our extensions and think they are worth 5 stars, please write a review in the JED

10 Jahre 9 Monate her #431 von x0pa
ok so we got the plugin to work, however and ive notice this on my local copy, when i use tags keyword,keyword 2
when i hover over the link i see "keyword,keyword 2" not just one of the tags

how come?

10 Jahre 9 Monate her #432 von Maike
Hi x0pa,

the plugin always uses the tag as title for the link. If you enter 'keyword, keyword2' as tag, the link title will be 'keyword,keyword2'. You don't have to enter a tag, in this case, there will be no title and you won't see the 'tooltip' on hovering.

maike

If you like our extensions and think they are worth 5 stars, please write a review in the JED

10 Jahre 9 Monate her #433 von x0pa
thought the whole idea to comma separated tags was so that the system would randomly use one of the tags? that would be a very nice feature

Moderatoren: forumsupport