× Please quote us your Systemkonfiguration, describe us as detailed as possible, what does'nt work.

Please do not tell us, something didn't work!

Extremely slow page loading time

10 Jahre 9 Monate her - 10 Jahre 9 Monate her #459 von Rankx
So I am working on a new site for my client who previously was using a component named simply links which basically does the same thing as this one. However, it is not supported in Joomla 2.5 so I found this component.

He had over 500 links previously and I only put in about 200 of them into this component and the loading time of all the pages are really slow. Some pages do not get to load because the max execution time is reached.

I noticed by turning debug mode on, that when sitelinkx plugin is active, there are 108 queries executed and the query "SELECT *
FROM `cc124_sitelinkx`
ORDER BY wort" is repeated multiple times over and over again. When i disable the plugin there are only 34 queries executed on the page.

Can you please determine what is causing this excessive loading time. I reduced the number of links to 20 links as an experiment and the loading time was the same. So I can't see it being loading time. Please help.

Website - /link removed/

Contact me privately at /email address removed/ for login details if you would need this.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

10 Jahre 9 Monate her #460 von Maike
Hello Rankx,

Thank you for providing a link to your site. After taking a look at it, we think we've identified the problem.

As a content plugin, Sitelinkx is executed every time a article (or a custom module with content plugin support enabled) is displayed.

On your site, you're using the blog view which displays multiple articles, and also custom modules which support content plugins.
All in all, the plugin is called 36 times (articles + modules) on your site, i.e. all keywords have to be checked for occurrence 36 times.
So it's not the database queries that make the site slow, but the checking/replacing process.

We already have a idea how to optimize and thus speed up the process of checking/replacing the keywords.
As soon as we're finished with this solution, we will release a new version which contains these optimizations.

maike

If you like our extensions and think they are worth 5 stars, please write a review in the JED

10 Jahre 9 Monate her #461 von Rankx
Thank you very much for your timely response. Do you have an idea when this new version will be released?

10 Jahre 9 Monate her #462 von Maike
Hello Rankx,

at present we're quite busy with some other projects, so I cannot promise anything. We'll do our best to release a new version as soon as possible, hopefully within 2 weeks.

maike

If you like our extensions and think they are worth 5 stars, please write a review in the JED

10 Jahre 8 Monate her #465 von Rankx
So I have noticed a new version released and I downloaded it. However, the same problem persists. I did notice a message concerning a booster plugin. However, I have searched and have not been able to find this plugin. Where can i find it?

Moderatoren: forumsupport