× Please quote us your Systemkonfiguration, describe us as detailed as possible, what does'nt work.

Please do not tell us, something didn't work!

How do you uninstall it?

9 Jahre 10 Monate her #641 von Caro
Hallo Again,

please let me make it clear, it is not a "news" that we need to optimize the back-end usability of Sitelinkx / SitelinkxPro. That is a fact! But we need time and a financial interest to do this!

But anyway, we know the speed problems of the original Sitelinkx/SitelinkxPro Plugin, that is why we created as a customer request the sitelinkx booster Plugin to speed up a site!
www.extro-media.de/en/shop-en/joomla-ext...-booster-detail.html

Sitelinkx was created by rainer and steffen for a customer project in 2007.
Published at the JED in 2010! Sitelinkx was not developed like our Portfolio for end user (it was developed only for internal use).

Btw. I should ask you if it is possible to have a look at your Joomla installation where the problem occur?

If Yes, please provide us a link and login credentials to your site at Diese E-Mail-Adresse ist vor Spambots geschützt! Zur Anzeige muss JavaScript eingeschaltet sein! steffen or rainer will contact you shortly.

We are always interested in Improvement suggestions, if you have code Improvements / snippets, software architecture improvements etc. please send us these also to the above mentioned email address.

Regards
Caro

If you think our extensions are worth 5 stars, feel free to write a review in the JED .

Thanks a lot :)

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

9 Jahre 9 Monate her #649 von tonday123
same problem here

I have tried to uninstall it twice, installed over the old version and uninstalled, ints not work.

9 Jahre 9 Monate her #650 von Caro
Hello,
to remove the Sitelinkx Component manually please follow the steps at the first page (post #639).

In our test we have the problems only with old Joomla versions and other Webserver than Apache.

What Joomla and System configuration (SQL, php, Webserver, FastCGI etc.) did you use?

Best Regards
Caro

If you think our extensions are worth 5 stars, feel free to write a review in the JED .

Thanks a lot :)

Moderatoren: forumsupport