Problem with module position

10 Jahre 11 Monate her - 10 Jahre 10 Monate her #399 von sotgun
I recently bought your module but the problem is that I cannot use it properly.I'm developing a site locally so I don't have a link for the site. Here's the demo of the template I'm using:
/link removed/
I haven't installed any other modules so I suppose the template is clean from conflicts with other modules.

I've already created an optimal module position as you suggested in your guide right after the body tag. The problem is that the module goes over the whole template and nothing else is visible except for the module which is working.

Ive just bought this product, please help.
Regards.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

10 Jahre 11 Monate her #401 von Maike
Hi sotgun,

I've forwarded your question to the commercial support, you should be contacted shortly.

maike

If you like our extensions and think they are worth 5 stars, please write a review in the JED

10 Jahre 11 Monate her #407 von razolgal
Hi
It would be good to post the answers here so other people don't need to contact you again for the same question!
Thx

10 Jahre 11 Monate her #414 von Caro
Hi razolgal,

the problem occurs because of CSS error. Our latest version of the eXtro-bgs will correct the problem. We update the latest version shortly (during this day).

I hope my answer was helpful.

Regards
Caro

If you think our extensions are worth 5 stars, feel free to write a review in the JED .

Thanks a lot :)