fastslider folder clean-up

9 Jahre 11 Monate her #602 von bjornkock
Hi there,
I have been using your module with great joy so far, but I have one quick question.
SCENARIO
I upload 3 images via FTP to the slideshow designated folder. Let's call them 01.jpg, 02.jpg, and 03jpg.
The module automatically adds a subfolder called fastslider with the rendered images for the slideshow.
The slideshow plays as expected.
I add an image 04.jpg to the main folder, it gets added to the fastslider subfolder, and the slideshow plays as expected.
I delete 03.jpg from the main folder, the slideshow still plays as expected, but the image 03.jpg is still in the fastslider subfolder.
If I now add a completely different image also named 03.jpg to the main folder, the slideshow does not update the existing image in the fastslider subfolder, but uses the original one.
The other issue is that if images are not automatically deleted from the subfolder it will grow in size over time, although images may have been deleted from the main folder.
Am I missing something here or can you help me rectify this problem.
Thank you, Bjorn

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

9 Jahre 11 Monate her #604 von Caro
Hello Bjorn,

thank you for reporting this issue, as a customer with a valid support subscription. I redirect your issue to the commercial support. They will contact you shortly.

Best Regards
Caro

If you think our extensions are worth 5 stars, feel free to write a review in the JED .

Thanks a lot :)

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.