× Please quote us your Systemkonfiguration, discribe us as detailed as possible, what do not work.

Please do not tell us, something didn't work!

I dont get any emails when somebody has used my fo

11 years 11 months ago #162 by tyefire
All browsers have the same issue. For selectbox and checkbox items the results manager says that nothing is selected. It goes straight to the spam protection list and no email is sent. If it is a javascript issue it is across browsers apparently.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 years 11 months ago #163 by peachmelba
Update:

I can see the meassages in the result manager, and also the attached files.
But my test yesterday with #54 & #55 i havent recived any mail in my inbox at all

11 years 11 months ago #164 by tyefire
Keep me updated on the progress of this issue, thank you!

11 years 11 months ago #165 by Maike
Hello peachmelba, Hello tyefire,

@peachmelba:
thank you for providing the login credentials, we'll take a look at this and hopefully find out what the problem is.

This might still be a server problem, eg greylisting of emails, but sending emails seems to work since you received one, though it was delayed (might have been greylisted).

@tyefire:
We'll also take a look at the selectbox/checkbox issue.

maike

If you like our extensions and think they are worth 5 stars, please write a review in the JED

11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #166 by Maike
Hello,

I've been informed that the problem regarding the emails has been identified and corrected, and that we will soon release a corrected version of eXtroForms lite.

Please note: If you want that frontend users also get a email, then your textfield should be set to eMail as subtype, otherwise eXtroForms won't recognize the input as email address and no email will be sent to the frontend user.

The other problem regarding the checkbox/selectbox issue will hopefully also be corrected soon.

maike

EDIT: We've uploaded a corrected version of eXtroForms, now emails should be sent correctly.

If you like our extensions and think they are worth 5 stars, please write a review in the JED

Moderators: forumsupport