× Please quote us your Systemkonfiguration, discribe us as detailed as possible, what do not work.

Please do not tell us, something didn't work!

I dont get any emails when somebody has used my fo

11 years 11 months ago #157 by tyefire
Hey, so I found where the form results were going to! Its in the spam protection folder. How do I change it so that the filled out forms go to my email and not the spam protection!?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 years 11 months ago #158 by Maike
Hello tyefire,

if many of your submissions are filed as spam, then this might be because you have eg a lot of fields in your form which are not mandatory. This means that even a real person can successfully send the form within few moments, eXtroForms considers this as spam since automated scripts also fill in a form very fast.
If you think a submission isn't spam, then you can copy it from the spam manager to the results manager by clicking 'NO SPAM' .
If you have entered email addresses in the sender and in your distribution list, then you should get a email whenever a submission is made. As I already said, we've done some tests yesterday and it worked as expected on our servers.

maike

If you like our extensions and think they are worth 5 stars, please write a review in the JED

11 years 11 months ago #159 by tyefire
Most of my form fields are marked as * = mandatory. Now, when I look at the results of a submission (in the spam folder) it shows the form I filled in. However, in all of the fields that need a checkbox selected or an item selected from a drop-down selection, it tells me that "Nothing has been Selected!". I know for a fact that I selected all the options. Could it be something to do with the "value" parameter that I selected when building the specific form fields? For instance, I chose the value of '1' for each of my selections, is this right, or does that need to be changed in order to work properly?

11 years 11 months ago #160 by Maike
Hello tyefire,

if you have different possibilities to choose from in a checkbox or selectlist, then you shouldn't use the same value for all of them, the script that evaluates these values might get confused, though formally everything is ok. Another possibility for this error can be the browser you used, did you test this always with the same browser, or did you use different browsers? Some browsers don't handle javascript correctly, so this might be a javascript issue.

maike

If you like our extensions and think they are worth 5 stars, please write a review in the JED

11 years 11 months ago #161 by peachmelba
Have emailed credentials to you.
By the way.... I recive the mail with no attachment after 4-5 hours

Moderators: forumsupport